Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know

 michealdoge'den şarkı önerileri

Şarkı linki:
GrupTwo Door Cinema Club
AlbümTourist History
Albümün yayınlandığı tarih1 Mart 2010
TürIndie Pop
Rate Your Music ortalaması3.66 / 5.0
Neden mi bu şarkı?: Kulağıma güzel geldiği için? Şaka bi' yana, her zamanki gibi Chorus kısmına bayıldım. Onun dışında Solo Gitar (Lead Guitar)'ın seslerini bayağı beğendim. İnce notalarda çalınması güzeldi.
Şarkı sözleri:
[Verse 1]
In a few weeks, I will get time
To realise it's right before my eyes
And I can take it if it's what I want to do
I am leaving and this is starting
To feel like it's right before my eyes
And I can taste it, it's my sweet beginning

[Chorus]
And I can tell just what you want
You don't want to be alone
You don't want to be alone

And I can't say it's what you know
But you've known it the whole time
Yeah, you've known it the whole time


[Verse 2]
Maybe next year, I'll have no time
To think about the questions to address
Am I the one to try to stop the fire?
I wouldn't test you, I'm not the best you
Could have obtained, why try anything?

I will get there; just remember, I know

[Chorus]
And I can tell just what you want
You don't want to be alone
You don't want to be alone

And I can't say it's what you know
But you've known it the whole time
Yeah, you've known it the whole time



[Chorus]
And I can tell just what you want
You don't want to be alone
You don't want to be alone

And I can't say it's what you know
But you've known it the whole time
Yeah, you've known it the whole time


Ve Google...

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better

Just the Two of Us (feat. Bill Withers) - Grover Washington Jr.

MGMT - When You Die